Metal and Composite Finishing Equipment
Your BEST Source for Metal and Composite Mechanical Finishing Equipment and Supplies.
M.C. Finishing are distributors and Sales representatives of the leading American manufacturers of Metal and Composite finishing and cleaning systems.
Our experience in automated Abrasive, Blasting, Mass finishing, and Industrial Cleaning processes allow us to guarantee performance and production on any equipment or supplies we recommend. We can help determine what mechanical finishing system is best for your application.
Finishing Processes Developed for:
Aero space, Automotive, Consumer Products, and Medical Manufacturing
Automated and Manual Abrasive, Blasting, Cleaning, and Mass Finishing Systems
Metal, Composites, Ceramics, Glass, and Plastic materials
Mechanical Surface Preparation and Conditioning For:
- Burnishing -surface cleaning, brightening,reduced surface fatigue and porosity
- Chemical Accelerated Finishing- super surface refinement and brightening
- Cleaning- removal of corrosion, paint, rust, scale, and surface contaminants
- Deburring - removal of internal and external burrs
- Edge Radiusing- for product safety and functionality
- Pre-Paint Finishing- cleaning and profiling for paint and coating adhesion
- Pre-Plate Finishing- pre anodize, chrome, nickel, and zinc finishing
- Shot Peening-improving metal strength and weld fatigue life to Mil specification
- Surface Profiling,Cleaning- to ASTM, ISO, NACE, and SSPC specifications
- Surface Roughness Refinement- reducing Ra, Rms, Rz, Rp, Rv, and Rpm
- Surface Specifications- ASTM,AMS,ISO,NACE,MIL,SAE,SME requirements
- Bright-Luster, Reflective surfaces
- Lined, Grained, Swirled, and Random Scratch Finishes
- Matte Finishes
- Satin Finishes
The Book is now available!
Mechanical and Composite Finishing
Introductory to Mechanical FinishingPatrick F. Wenino
The first Edition of Mechanical and Composite Finishing is designed as a college mechanical finishing course for manufacturing engineers and manufacturing process personnel in the manufacturing industry.
There are many finishing challenges in manufacturing and the processing of materials. There are multitudes of combinations of processes, machinery and abrasives used in the finishing effort. However, as simple as it may seem, all mechanical processes can be accomplished within the following categories: Abrasive finishing, Blast finishing and Mass finishing. Click here to order your copy: $39.95.
Publication Date: August, 2012 | ISBN: 978-0-615-57024-2 | Edition: 1
BOOK REVIEW:by Reginald Tucker
Editor, Metal Finishing & Metal Powder Report magazines.
The First Edition of the “Metal and Composite Finishing” book, written by 30-year metal finishing process development and sales veteran Patrick Wenino, is now available! The 152-page, soft-cover book is designed as a college mechanical finishing course for manufacturing engineers and manufacturing process personnel. Spanning 16 chapters, the “Metal Composite Finishing” book is divided into five sections: Part I: Introduction to Metal and Composite Finishing; Part II: Finishing Process Selection; Part III: Finishing Process Categories; Part IV: Specialized Industrial Finishing Processes; and Part V: Industrial Case Studies and Industry Specifications. An 18-page appendix provides general finishing technical information on topics such as abrasive grit size, air blasting consumption, media delivery rates, and mass finishing media (type, weights, usage, and attrition) to waste treatment of mechanical finishing systems and parts separation, among others. Clear illustrations, descriptive process/conversion charts, and high-resolution color photos make the “Metal and Composite Finishing” book a swift, enjoyable read. Retail price is $39.95, Free Shipping.
Representing Americas Leading Manufacturers of Finishing and Cleaning Systems