SYNTHETIC PLASTIC MEDIA
Benefits of Synthetic Media
• Eliminates foaming as well as the residue plaguing polyester media formulations.
• Has a 20% to 45% lower Bulk Density than Polyester and Ceramic Media offering a Greater Volume per pound and yielding a lower working cost
• Lesser weight Per Cubic Ft. Synthetic will reduce surface hammering and impingement:
: : Synthetic 55/lbs Cu. Ft. : : Polyester 65/lbs. Cu. Ft. : : Ceramic 85/lbs. Cu Ft.
• Offers extremely Fine Finishes.( Ideal for medical, Dental, Aerospace etc.....)
• The effluent from Vibra Finish Synthetic Media separates quickly in a matter of hours compared to days for Polyester Media.
• Vibra Finish Synthetic Media is water based, cost effective and easily treated material for removal in waste water systems.
• Quick settling of solids makes closed- loop waste water systems practical, affordable offering a considerable water cost saving for continual use.OTHER SHAPES AVAILABLE
PYRAMID - TETRAHEDRON - TRISTARFOB/OHIO
S = Standard (no minimum required)
N = Non standard (if not in stock, minimum order of 500 lbs required for manufacture) Other shapes and sizes are available on special order. Call for pricing.
V formulations are plus .21¢ more per pound
Z1 formulations are plus .32¢ more per pound
6.50 Skid Charge